We may provide you an exchange, store credit or refund if:
- The product displays a manufacturing fault & or latent manufacturing defect
- The product is not fit for purpose or states purpose made in any advertising or packaging statement
- Does not match the online image ,description or measurements
- The product was damaged in transit due to mishandling or insufficient packaging.
And you return the item within a reasonable time after purchase and provide Vape Square with proof of purchase, such as your Vape Square tax invoice, receipt or bank statement. The item must be returned, in its original condition with labels/tickets attached & with the packaging intact. If you meet all conditions we can arrange the item to be exchanged or provide a store credit, refund or exchange.
Vape Square reserves the right to ask you to demonstrate that you did not cause or create the fault in the item.
Australian Online Customers – how to return a faulty item
Please enclose your goods with the required paperwork and once we have received item we will either exchange the item or provide a full refund including postage.
International Online Customers – how to return a faulty item
Please note that we do not offer exchanges for international customers, however we will gladly refund your purchase to your original method of payment provided all of the Refund Policy conditions are met. Please note that any such costs associated with the refund like bank charges, exchange rate commission etc will have to be entirely borne by the customer.
If you return any item it will be implied that you agree to indemnify Vape Square and keep Vape Square indemnified, and hold harmless from and against any and all claims, loss, damage, taxes, liability and/or expense that may be incurred by Vape Square arising out of or in connection with the return by any other person as a result of your, or any person under your authority:
(a) act or omission;
(b) breach of these terms and conditions; or
(c) breach of any legislation applicable in Australia and overseas.
If at any time you feel that your rights under the Australian Consumer Law or rights in accordance with Vape Square's Online Returns Policy contained in this document are not being satisfactorily observed by our staff then you may escalate your dispute in writing to:
Shahin Enterprises Pty Ltd
PO Box 322
Kensington Park, SA 5068
Manufacturing fault or latent manufacturing defect
A faulty product will be deemed to have a manufacturing fault or latent manufacturing defect if:
- a reasonable customer would not have purchased the goods if they had been fully aware of the extent of the failure or defect
- the goods depart in a significant respect from any description, sample or model
- the goods are substantially unfit for purpose and cannot be easily remedied within a reasonable time the goods are unsafe
Not fit for Purpose
Goods are not fit for purpose if:
- they are not fit for all purposes you would usually use those goods for;
- they are not fit for any represented purpose
- they are not fit for a purpose you made known to sales staff at the time of purchase.
Proof of Purchase includes but is not limited to:
- Smokemart receipt
- Credit Card or Bank Statement showing Vape Square description
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com